Person to Person Consulting, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has begun offering an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP – ASAM Level 2.1) for adults suffering from the negative effects of alcohol and drug use and any co-occurring mental health issues.
The Intensive Outpatient Program is a highly effective choice for those not requiring full residential care. This allows the clients to continue daily employment and regular home activities while building and practicing the skills necessary for recovery within the context of their everyday life.
The program is an excellent transition from detox, residential services or as a first line of treatment.
Highlights of our program include:
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Evidenced Based Treatment Practices
- Master’s level therapists and certified addiction counselors
- Treatment of co-occurring mental health issues: depression, anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders, etc.
- Individualized treatment planning
- Free aftercare for one year upon successful completion of program
- Our programs are accepted by most insurance companies
Person to Person was established in 2000 to provide mental health and substance abuse evaluations and counseling to the South Metro Atlanta in the historic McDonough, Georgia, area. It is our mission to provide a safe, nonjudgmental, therapeutic environment to adult men and women suffering from the negative effects of alcohol and drug use.